stampley family mission statement

we will love the Lord our God with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength. we will serve our marriage by loving each other as Christ loved the church, by uplifting each other in prayer, and by creating an environment of peace, love, forgiveness, respect and laughter. we will strive to model Christ in our relationships with others and will be humble stewards of His blessings.

9.02.2010

we.are.fam.ily!!!

i am SOOOO behind on posts...it's somewhat ridiculous; however...there's no time like the present, so here we go!!!

at the end of july, we headed to my hometown for a mini-reunion with my daddy, my sister + her family, and my brother + also to attend my high school reunion. boy, did we have a really great time! we had a cookout where several other family members came over + my brother enlisted my uncle to take family pictures of us at the waterfront downtown. since we all live in different cities, it had been a few months since all of us had gotten together, so it was great to "commemorate" the occasion! here are a few of the pictures...


{all of us}

{my hubby + i}

{the ladies}
{the adult "kids"}

10 year high school reunion!!!
as i mentioned earlier, we were also in town for my 10 year high school reunion. the official event was held at a local restaurant in the area. i had a really great time seeing old high school classmates + introducing my "new" hubby to that era of my life :)

here are a few pics...






{a tribute to one of our classmates that was unable to attend}

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments :)